Friday, September 21, 2012

First post!

Welcome to anyone reading to my very first post on my very first blog! I'm not really sure what to make for an introduction... Why did I make a blog? First, I figured this would be a good outlet to get some of my teaching information out to a wider audience. I'll try to post a short lesson or lick every so often, or if enough people are reading, any lesson requests someone might have. Remember, I'm available for private lessons on Skype, so be sure to shoot me an email at mmoliti@mac.com or skype message me at MetalMattMoliti for any inquiries on that.

The second thing I plan on using this blog for is for any music related musings, be it related to my band, Dark Empire, any other musical work I might be involved in, or just random thoughts I feel like sharing.

So thats about it then. Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment